۱۳۸۷ آبان ۱۲, یکشنبه

ವೈ ಇ ಚೋಸೆ "ಇಮಗಿನೆ" ?

After thinking about all the songs I liked, I decided to choose: imagine by John Lennon, for ಮೈ web log. It’s beautiful, but not sad and desperate. The thing I don’t like with most beautiful songs is that they are either sad or too desperate. Wouldn’t it be better if there were more romantic beautiful songs without sad or desperate theme? Below are the lyrics of the songs: “Imagine” By : John Lennon Imagine there's no heavenIt's easy if you tryNo hell below usAbove us only skyImagine all the peopleLiving for today... Imagine there's no countriesIt isn't hard to doNothing to kill or die forAnd no religion tooImagine all the peopleLiving life in peace... You may say I'm a dreamerBut I'm not the only oneI hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will be as one Imagine no possessionsI wonder if you canNo need for greed or hungerA brotherhood of manImagine all the peopleSharing all the world... You may say I'm a dreamerBut I'm not the only oneI hope someday you'll join usAnd the world will live as one.

۱ نظر:

Unknown گفت...

kheili aali ;-) lotfan bishtar :)
Negar